1. Documentation of all the quality assurance measures in production process, and describes how to control activities including all the steps of the process
2. Record the production Inspection activities (incoming inspection, semi-finished products inspection and finished product inspection)
3. Manufacturing Test: Make manufacturing testing and relevant reports
4. Third Party Inspection: We support third party inspection for the products, and most of our products get the approval of the classification societies ((IACS Member): CCS, ABS, DNV.GL, LR, NK, BV… relevant certificates are available.
5. Reaction plan: we have reaction plan describing actions to be taken if the characteristics or specifications are not met.
6. Continuous Improvement: learn to estimate and improve the supply chain by analyzing quality incidents, and other managing experience.